Is it possible to switch the country associated with my Google Play account? Yes, it is possible to switch your Google Play country, although there are a few things to consider before doing so. All existing purchases and content previously associated with your account will be removed and you won’t be able to access them. Additionally, you may not be able to use certain features such as Google Play Music, and family sharing, or the same payment method you used before.
How do I change my Google Play country? To change your Google Play country, you will need a valid payment method from the new country, and a valid address in the new country. To change your Google Play country:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the Menu icon and then select Account.
- Tap Country and Profiles.
- Tap the Country option.
- Select the new country from the list.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to set up a payment method from the new country.
- Once the payment method is set up, you can start using the Google Play Store from the new country.
Before changing your Google Play country, it is important to bear in mind that all of your existing purchases and content will be removed, and you won’t be able to access them after changing your country. In addition, certain features such as Google Play Music and family sharing may not be available. Finally, you may not be able to use the same payment method you used before.